Thomas Morel-Fort is a photojournalist based in Paris, France.
He is a member of Studio Hans Lucas.
His work has been published in THE GUARDIAN, DER SPIEGEL, 6 MOIS, MEDIAPART, LE FIGARO MAGAZINE, L'OBS, LE MONDE, GRAZIA, Le Parisien,, L'Express, Marie Claire International, Marianne, Paris Match, La Croix,Epic Stories ...
Formation : 2020 : Graduate of the Le Manoir training course for journalists in conflict zones at the Bayeux Festival of War Correspondents
Awards and exhibition :
- Screened at Festival VISA POUR L'IMAGE 2020
- CAMILLE LEPAGE AWARD Festival VISA POUR L'IMAGE, Perpignan 2019
- 1st prize of Reportage Pictures of the year 2019 (APPF) for a story about yellow vest demonstrations
- 1st prize of Humanist Pictures of the year 2018 (APPF) for a picture of rohingya refugees
- Finalist Prix VISA ANI-Pixtrakk 2018
- Festival Influences Indiennes 2018
- Exhibition at Festival "INFLUENCES Indiennes" , Angers, 2018
- Exhibition at Festival BARROBJECTIF, Barro, 2018.
- Finalist of Bourse Lagardère 2017
- Finalist of Prix Mentor 2017
- Exhibition ( collective) At Gallerie Think Thank In Los Angeles in 2016.
- Finalist of The Days Japan International Photojournalism Awards 2016 with a series about Paris attacks and aftermath.
- Third prize of Humanist Pictures of The year 2016 ( on aftermath of tunisian terrorist attack)
- International Photo awards (IPA) 2016 in three categories.
- "Sport by night": the runner up of The 2015 Life Framer Grand Prize.